AAS Ultra Analog - $15

zircon

How long does it typically take for the serial number to be e-mailed? I ordered within 45 minutes of zircon making the post and still haven't gotten the serial number, though I do have confirmation that it 'shipped'. Maybe because I paid with PayPal, out of my bank account, and it's a Canadian bank?

How long does it typically take for the serial number to be e-mailed? I ordered within 45 minutes of zircon making the post and still haven't gotten the serial number, though I do have confirmation that it 'shipped'. Maybe because I paid with PayPal, out of my bank account, and it's a Canadian bank?

Still haven't gotten mine yet, and i used a debit card. i have confirmation as well.

Mine was the exact opposite. The serial and download links came within seconds but the shipping confirmation took more than an hour. I also used a debit card with an American bank.

Was the sender for the download link and serial 'aM', and were they both in the same e-mail?

If so, I accidentally deleted it from my spam filter. I did call the store an hour after doing that (somewhere around 4 hours ago, now), and they said they hadn't sent it yet. I'll probably have to call them again tomorrow.

Sigh.