Robotnik is Death Mental

Constromlie

This is a remix I made when I was just learning how to use my remixing programs. I know the quality is horrible, but it was based off of a midi and nothing else. Of course, the vocals is me, but I'd have to get a real guitar and a better microphone before actually making something submittable here. Also, don't ask for the lyrics, as they contains words I can't post here if you know what I mean. I'm just posting this as a concept for now, but I will return to it when I get more time, and more importantly, more money...

MP3 here

Well, as for what inspired it:

I hate Sonic. I like the other characters, but Sonic is an impatient little *censored*. He needs to die. Robotnik has failed far too many times, and in this "song", he finally wins. DEATH TO SONIC!!

Note: This is why you haven't heard any other metal remixes from me =P

Amusing, to say the least, lol.

Like you pointed out, definitely not submitable at the moment. However, if done right (and maybe with some adjustments to the lyrics) it might be able to get through the judges. "The Shining Blue Armor Decends" made it (granted I prefer the version on Sixto's website over the one here). Also check out "Spread Your Fire Against Me" and "Monkeys Disarm Your Cremlings" over on Dwelling of Duels. Those three might be useful, and they're the only Death Metal remixes I know of.

Keep working on it, man.

Amusing, to say the least, lol.

Like you pointed out, definitely not submitable at the moment. However, if done right (and maybe with some adjustments to the lyrics) it might be able to get through the judges. "The Shining Blue Armor Decends" made it (granted I prefer the version on Sixto's website over the one here). Also check out "Spread Your Fire Against Me" and "Monkeys Disarm Your Cremlings" over on Dwelling of Duels. Those three might be useful, and they're the only Death Metal remixes I know of.

Keep working on it, man.

Actually, I made this because of all the rage of the newer Sonic game where you could only play as Sonic... *grrrrr*

Aside from that, I thought it amusing myself, and I couldn't believe I recorded the whole vocal without laughing. It's kinda ridiculous. I actually thought hard about it after making it and thought, "There is no way Robotnik could ever sound like that!" :P

It's fun to pretend though, I guess. I am actually trying to get together an actual band, or at least half a one (just me and someone who plays a guitar), to make both original songs and remixes for OCR. I have very real-sounding drum kits on my computer, so for me a virtual band is not far-fetched. Until then don't expect an update here...

Thank you kindly for the remix names; I'll definitely have to take a listen to those . I didn't know there were any death metal remixes on this site, aside from the Cv2 one by Dennis Mott (Cursed Bloodline, it's called), which honestly to me sounds like DevilDriver, a hardcore metal band. :P