What are you going as for Halloween?!

Strike911

Doing a group theme with my wife and some friends as Peter Pan (me) and faries from that Tinker Bell movie. Unfortunatelly it is not finalized as some of the girls are having a hard time find a non-racey costume. Outfits are gonna be worn at a Kindercare party....don't wanna be flashing 5 year olds with a skimpy dress and massive cleavage! :lol:

Aren't you people a bit old to be dressing up for Halloween, or you just can't think of a more festive way for the whole community and soon the county office to recognize you as a sex offender?
wear to work.

Who said anything about trick-or-treating or kids?

I agree with this statement. Suplex the damn train!

The only feasible solution to this problem I can think of is if someone else dresses as a train. Make it happen Taucer.

Gymnasts can suplex, right? For all I know Taucer already goes around suplexing trains.

Who said anything about trick-or-treating or kids?

Well, now that people are seeing pedophiles in their sleep, I just say exercise caution or don't do it all. I tried celebrating Halloween last year and all I got were very discriminating looks - I wasn't even dressed up or trick or treating or anything.

Best part was when I got thrown out of the Community Center Halloween Party because I didn't have a kid with me. Never said anything on the flyers that single people were not welcome to come, but the fucking guy grabbed me by the collar and forced me out anyway. Come Monday, I had some words with him and the manager. He called me a pedophile right to my face. I tried to explain that I was an autistic adult and I just liked Halloween, he thought that was an excuse to be hanging around children like a creepy-ass.

It was so surreal. I was mortified and for a while I didn't believe this was really happening until they revoked my membership ($120 down the drain) and had security lead me out again.

A month later they had the balls to call me up and ask for donations.

Moral of the Story: Don't ever celebrate Halloween. :P

Well, now that people are seeing pedophiles in their sleep, I just say exercise caution or don't do it all. I tried celebrating Halloween last year and all I got were very discriminating looks - I wasn't even dressed up or trick or treating or anything.

Best part was when I got thrown out of the Community Center Halloween Party because I didn't have a kid with me. Never said anything on the flyers that single people were not welcome to come, but the fucking guy grabbed me by the collar and forced me out anyway. Come Monday, I had some words with him and the manager. He called me a pedophile right to my face. I tried to explain that I was an autistic adult and I just liked Halloween, he thought that was an excuse to be hanging around children like a creepy-ass.

It was so surreal. I was mortified and for a while I didn't believe this was really happening until they revoked my membership ($120 down the drain) and had security lead me out again.

A month later they had the balls to call me up and ask for donations.

Moral of the Story: Don't ever celebrate Halloween. :P

Wow, talk about terribad people. Shouldn't stop anyone from celebrating though. I wish you could call the cops on those people or something for discrimination on their part.

A Target employee - I work Halloween night :-(

You poor man. Do they have those little goblin dolls with the red eyes and the gibbering this year? You should totally take one.

I fully advocate pilfering notepads and pencils from Stationery. I've gotten away with it dozens of times...taking stuff out of reshop carts instead of reshelving it helps too.

That stuff is for kids.

Wearing costumes != Trick-or-Treating

There are a lot of non-trick-or-treating costumed events going on all October for adults. Hell, most popular places people 18+ fraternize have a themed night set for it usually.

It's fun (at least for people that don't think they're "too cool" for it).

You poor man. Do they have those little goblin dolls with the red eyes and the gibbering this year? You should totally take one.

I fully advocate pilfering notepads and pencils from Stationery. I've gotten away with it dozens of times...taking stuff out of reshop carts instead of reshelving it helps too.

Yeah we actually have those dolls too. Oh and stealing is too over the line for me in terms of my moral standards, sadly :-(. Even though there have been many opportunities to, and well, I do feel I should cop some of the open candy bags (that are still in their own individual wrappers) I can't bring myself to do it.

But yeah, it'll be a dead night and hopefully some scantily clad women (because that's all the Halloween costumes they have for women now, right?) drop by for some last minute shopping to brighten my day.