Where do YOU go for video game news?

Toadofsky

I use Gametab to check out all the recent headlines from a lot of gaming news sites.

I mostly read Kotaku, Joystiq and Nintendolife. Occasionally I visit Destructoid and IGN, and I when I want to have a laugh I go to UK Resistance or read Something Awful's Video Game Article.

For indie gaming news I visit Indiegames.com/blog and for retro gaming reviews I go to the Video Game Critic.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/

Ever since I saw that their tagline was "PC Gaming Since 1873", I've been visiting that site almost daily ever since. They update quite often and I've found quite a few interesting games I never otherwise would have discovered, such as Naumachia.

Before that I used to switch between gametrailers and gamespot, simply because of lack of better alternatives. Gamespot barely has much news though anyway.

QFE. Seeing as I'm a PC specific gamer, it saves me the trouble of having to read about every new Japanese DS erotica game (I'm looking at you, Kotaku). I like how their coverage includes not only big-name manshoots, but obscure and fun Flash games every now and then too. I'll still flip through Kotaku every now and then, but RPS is definitely my favorite.

For me it's Kotaku and Joystiq, but since a few people have mentioned Destructoid, I'll check it out once in awhile and see if I add it to my "daily" site list.

But yeah, Kotaku is REALLY quick with their information, and have some cool quirky video game things that only a geek like me would like. They're not very professional, but they get find some interesting stuff and they find it fast.

Joystiq, on the other hand, seems to be the more "professional" of the two. They also have some certain little tidbits I like such as the "What's in the name?" articles, as well as finding just a couple things before Kotaku.

I think I'll start checking on Destructoid though, since it was mentioned a few times :-)

another for rockpapershotgun. If you're a primarily PC gamer, that's the place to go for news and updates. they do givaways through there periodically too, and because readership is actually a bit low there, chances of scoring stuff are pretty high.

for the rest of my technology news, slashdot.org and arstechinica.com