OCR01917 - Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker "First Time on Outset"

djpretzel

yeah, this is *bleep*ing awesome. I love the melody, and the chiptune treatment is great. You always do a great job pulling this kind of *bloop* off, with great textures and counterpoint. It has some nice gated synths too hidden in the background, and it's way cheerful, which is something I can totally support.

The only thing is that it seems too *chirp*ing short, and I wanted to hear more. What the *bloop*? :-(

Anyways, great *white noise*ing job dude, I love it! :-)

Nice mix! I think there is there is something both funny and charming about the fact that chirptunes are a step back in terms of the samples and instrumentation used in the source.

Still, it is a great mix, and I love how it sounds like some of that NES goodness I used to love when I was a kid! Keep it up!

Sweet sweet sweet.

I can never say a lot about your mixes, except that I always enjoy riding on those subtly euphoric sound waves of yours.

Your remixes never scream 'OMG IM HAPPY AND YOU SHUD B 2'. They just infect you with their happiness, not that they'd care.

It's awesome that you've found this way of expression through the obscure hobby of video game remixing.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01917 - Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker "First Time on Outset"