Knytt Stories - Heaven's Arpeggio II

Broadcast Bowsette

http://nifflas.ni2.se/index.php?page=1001Knytt+Stories

The song can be found in the expansion, A strange dream, as Song19.ogg. Someone PLEASE remix this song, it's fairly simple but makes me super happy. The Knytt games tend to have very nice atmospheric music, as well as Within a Deep Forest, though I don't know about the rest of the games on here. ...Also, they're fun!

• 4 years later...

This is an Old thread, but worth to tell you that I downloaded the music files back then, transformed the .ogg song onto a file that I could manage on the Computer and after some work done... Bam! ...my Old Computer's hard disk drive decided to say good bye without previous notice...

Second attempt was in 2011 as I had saved the transformed .ogg file onto a flash drive, I decided to re-start the project, started remixing, then I had to sell my Computer -and other items- to buy a new engine for my wife's car ... 8O ... priorities are priorities...

Today I was thinking in this project, and as I have another computer, I decided to take a look at this thread, and followed the Link above, which is still working.

Seems like there is already a complete album! ... I'm too late for this, isn't it?

But I think this complete album must be Awesome, so I'll download it ASAP. ;-)

Kind Regards.