Those new-fangled Tubemogul videos

The Damned

OK, so more and more sites seem to be using these videos as an alternative to Youtube... for some reason. For instance, Destructoid uses them a lot now, which is a bit of a problem for me, as the damn videos never load or play for me.

First off, let me state that I have updated everything that could be the problem. Firefox, Flash, video card drivers, sound card drivers, Windows components, everything. I've Googled for help, and found nothing but marketing packages for the service. I've looked on their forums and got nothing. Everything Tubemogul has is pretty much "how awesome are we for doing this?"

I've even gone so far as to send them an email asking about support and help for this, but I have yet to hear back from them. If their support is anything like their FAQ, I expect a form letter made up of "isn't this awesome!?" statements.

So, with no other resource to mine, I ask if any of you have any ideas as to why I can not et a simple flash video to play, even though YouTube and the other various flash video players from other sites still work fine.

I don't use Internet Explorer, so I don't know if it works there or not. The thing is, if it works in Firefox, it should work in IE.

I did check Adblock first, but it doesn't list it as being blocked. It loads up the player, but the player just sits there, doing nothing. No buttons to press, no menu or anything.

I don't use Internet Explorer, so I don't know if it works there or not. The thing is, if it works in Firefox, it should work in IE.

Now, I am assuming that you are using Windows, the majority of these forums seem too, so I can't imagine it being a bad assumption. Regardless, the principle still applies, try a second browser, there is NO guarantee that it's going to work or not work in the second browser. As it turns out, Firefox and IE are two separate browsers and oddly enough run differently using independent plug-ins for stuff like flash.