OCR00408 - Chrono Trigger "Spekkio Beach Party"

Ginnsu

Chrono Trigger 'Spekkio Beach Party'

All of you Chrono Trigger lovers, this is where it’s at. This is one of those ones you just can’t miss. Take that little kooky character Spekkio with all his wonderful quarks and tricks, throw in some jungle toms, maracas, clap your hands and have yourself a beach party. This mix is plenty more then just worth the download; a party should indeed be thrown to honour it.

• 1 month later...

This mix is definately one to save and listen to during your vacation this summer to the Bahamas. The bass was rockin, the bells were rockin, everything is great. A great tune, although not a top tune, still a great one.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Delightful Spekkio!!! Wow! You don't know how happy I am to hear a remix of this song!! It's so HAPPY and GOOFY!!!! hahaha

Very very nice ambient feel in the beginning and then going into a happy melody that makes you want to get up and dance! :)

This song is an instant favorite for me and should be for all other lovers of Chrono Trigger!

Wow, can't get enough of this song!

-The Diabetic Knight

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

When it starts, i'm ready for the final countdown, but it changes pretty quickly to a party vibe. I love the lead synth, but don't think it completely fits with the tropical party vibe. I think having a backing synth would help mix things together a bit more cohesively, and there are some sound effects here and there that somewhat fit the bill, but they only really occur at transitions.

Source-wise I dig it, my computer class in high school used to crank this song up every day to get motivated. Even now I get motivated from it. Motivated to DANCE ON THE BEACH!! YEAHHH!!!

• 1 year later...

Noone could accuse this mix of being subtle. It grasps the tropical cliche and just strangles it for every bit of life it has in it. Thankfully, there is plenty of life in the music to show for it.

It's hard to hate anything that sounds so energetic and joyous. It just sounds like a musician having a lot of fun making music, and I really dig that. Not anything to really ponder over; if you want to sit and reflect it would be wise to look elsewhere. But for something that encapsulates the fun and festivities of a saure or a shindig, it's will be difficult to top this.

• 1 year later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR00408 - Chrono Trigger "Spekkio Beach Party"