OCR01923 - Xenogears "Daijiru (Too Hot for Clothes)"

djpretzel

I really don't have much to say for this one. I was ashamed to play it loud in my car at first, but now I just blast it. This is so sexy that it's glistening sweat from every sensual curve. This is so hot that you just want to scream from the passion. This made me want to go and take a bunch of $20's out of the ATM and go somewhere on the Baltimore side-streets, unmentionable things transpiring.

HOT MIX. I expect to hear this in strip clubs in no time.

Certainly an interesting mix! I remember hearing it first time and I was like "Wow...is that what I think it is!?"

I thought it was a little odd at first, but after a couple of re-listens I could see how it fit in and, indeed, complement the song!

An unusual, and uncanny mix, but one that certainly hits all the right places, if you catch the drift, lol

Much commendations for lateral thinking!

I would have liked it if there was no lyrics of the "moans".

Hands down to the song itself of its originality and recreative elements of instruments.

I liked it, but I didn't download it due to the fact I was annoyed by the "moans", so I passed on wanting this sound track.

Unless if the remixer has or is willing to send me a copy of it without the lyrics of the "moans", I'd be happy to accept this as a favorable downloadable content -.-.

I gotta agree with this:

I would have liked it if there was no lyrics of the "moans".

Hands down to the song itself of its originality and recreative elements of instruments.

I liked it, but I didn't download it due to the fact I was annoyed by the "moans", so I passed on wanting this sound track.

Unless if the remixer has or is willing to send me a copy of it without the lyrics of the "moans", I'd be happy to accept this as a favorable downloadable content -.-.

I was really really digging it until those sound clips came into play. If there was a version without such clips, I could sensibly download it and enjoy it thoroughly.

I gotta agree with this:

I was really really digging it until those sound clips came into play. If there was a version without such clips, I could sensibly download it and enjoy it thoroughly.

Yeah I'd love to give you guys a copy of the song without the moans buuut...my computer that had the only copy of the finished master file literally blew up last year. So the project file for this song doesn't exist anymore, unless Anso has one of the earlier versions lying around somewhere in the dark crevices of his hard drive.

You guys are silly.

Funny that the best hook in the song was the vocal clips, and i think you could have definitely gotten even funkier with the entire arrangement, but it'll do. Good synth choices, and the bass writing was really attention-getting. I loved the bass slides, and the counter melody writing was pretty good as well. Nice drumwork as well. Everything about this one feels inspired, with great attention to details. Nice work guys.

Yeah I'd love to give you guys a copy of the song without the moans buuut...my computer that had the only copy of the finished master file literally blew up last year. So the project file for this song doesn't exist anymore, unless Anso has one of the earlier versions lying around somewhere in the dark crevices of his hard drive.

I'm not giving away a version without the moans, the moans are part of the track! That's like asking for Beethoven's 5th symphony "but leave out the woodwinds". D:

I for one would like to know exactly what hentai series/episode(s) the samples come from.

Intro is caliente, each element acting like its own desert thermometer: spicy drumstick-like bass, glassy bells, furtive sine wave-ish beep, and oasis-promising pad. 0:52 begins a few warm-up runs of the theme, accompanied by bells, a counter-lead at 1:13, and other assistants. The wind instruments are passionate, if a li'l piercing at times (i.e. 1:21-1:24, 3:10, 3:27). But I can't get enough of the trashy, slinky percussion at 1:25+ and 2:54+ or the glistening instrument playing the second part of the source (1:44 and 3:29) - they're both bold, attractive players that could shine more fiercely in solo sections.

Copied from my comments on the album:

"Daijiru" is indeed hot. The...percussion took me aback when I first heard it. However, by the middle of the track all the various elements blended so well that I'd forgotten how ridiculously obscene it all sounds. I'm a huge fan of both artists' work, and I love this piece, but...damn.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01923 - Xenogears "Daijiru (Too Hot for Clothes)"