Sites temporarily going down after visiting them?

Amayirot Akago

This is a problem that's been bugging me for quite some time now, and I'd really like to get it fixed. Several sites on the internet give me problems, in that when I go to visit them, at first they load normally, but after browsing around for a bit the site suddenly stops working and won't properly load anymore no matter how many times I refresh. After waiting a few minutes however, the site then starts working again, only to temporarily go down again. The other PC's in the house don't seem to have this problem as far a I know, and I don't have any firewall or adblocker or whatever that could possibly be a problem. Among the sites that give me problems are Abandonia, Furaffinity, and Viddler. Anybody have any idea what might be causing this?

it's probably because furaffinity kills your computer almost as fast as it kills your brain and sex appeal.

sounds like an issue with the handling of cookies. assuming you've restarted recently and it's still giving you issues, try fully uninstalling your browser, rebooting, and installing firefox. if you're using firefox, you might just have a muddled setting - try the uninstall/reboot/reinstall thing as well. see if it works.