OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

<Level99> I'm unimportant compared to oinkness.

<Brushfire> stevo, listen to me. you are way more important than oinkness. oinkness hasn't even been posted yet. he's a prick, fuckin'--

<Level99> I still haven't been posted yet.

<Brushfire> yeah, you know what? you're on an album. what has oinkness done?

<Level99> he's on an album.

<Brushfire> ...FUCK.

This is easily my favorite exchange in Part 1.

Too much randomness, not a fan. :-(

I'm inclined to agree unfortunately. You guys pretty much don't talk about anything related to OCR for the majority of part 1. Its mostly just you guys insulting each other, which is only mildly funny cause I know you dudes. I wasn't caring enough to keep listening.

*bleep*bleep* has structure and a pretty identifiable topic for each bit interspersed with randomness which keeps it interesting and funny - this is the total opposite.

I said it a couple of pages ago, you are either gonna love this, or hate it.

Now that we have cleared out the ReMix queue, we can give it some more structure.

The main goals of Episode 1, was to clear out the queue and to see if we could actually do this. Having met both goals, I'd say that this was a huge success.

In the future, the show will be around 20-40 mins range, have more focus, and attempt to not trail of the path.

As for the reception, both good and bad, we really do appreciate all feedback.

More to come soon.

We got a lot of guests coming to the show in the next few weeks. Community members Ocre and Dyne are gonna be on next episode, and Avaris and a yet unannounced guest are confirmed for Episode 3. Tentative future guest include Judge Fishy, site founder DJ Pretzel, and very many other guests that will blow your mind.

Episode 2, entitled Handfat, will be rrecorded next week on Wednsday. New episode should be out by Friday or Saturday. We are gonna see how this pans out for weekly episodes.

More news to come!!

So with this new album dropping, ya'll can expect a new episode devoted entirely to the subjects of Castlevania, OverClocked ReMix, and Handfat. Remember to leave your messages via Skype at overclocked_after_dark. Also do remember that we have a site coming as our third guy gets done moving to Atlanta.

So we may not have him on for next week.

Dyne by far makes up for it.