OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

Okay Old Mother Hubbard, I never once said I hated you guys or the Podcast...I actually think it's quite funny, and you guys do a really efficient job of at least playing ReMixes...

I'll finish eps. 1 and 2 tonight when I get to work...why? Because I have nothing better to do for 8 hours than sit around and listen to Podcasts.

Loved the cartoon bleeps, I was nearly cackling all the way through the show.

Those cartoon bleeps took away hours of my life to put in, and I will never get those hours back :tomatoface:

Nah, really, thanks for the compliments, everyone. Glad you're enjoying these as much as we enjoy being crazy. Sorry we've been slacking on show notes but it's probably a good chunk of work to do. We'll get it down soon.

And he does kinda sound like a young Ray Romano...

Also, Scott Stapp: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creed_%28band%29

And now it's bedtime.

Those cartoon bleeps took away hours of my life to put in, and I will never get those hours back :tomatoface:

Aww, you know we love you for it, Stevo~ ^_-

Nah, really, thanks for the compliments, everyone. Glad you're enjoying these as much as we enjoy being crazy. Sorry we've been slacking on show notes but it's probably a good chunk of work to do. We'll get it down soon.

And he does kinda sound like a young Ray Romano...

Aha! I knew I wasn't the only one who thought that! :tomatoface:

The planets aligned and made tonight's podcast recording session a complete and utter disasterpiece. Thanks to Brushfire's complete lack of event cooridination talent and the tragic onset of Hurricane Katrina 2, we suffered a disastrous guest interview, a dead microphone, and Microsoft Sam.

We're gonna try this again tomorrow. Lighting candles and sacrificing a medium-sized goat in preparation.

I assure you we are working!

Episode 3 is soon to come out, but I have been talking with folks, sticking my hand in sinister soups and the like, and have scored an interview with the MAGFest staff head guys. We haven't picked a date yet, but we are working on it. We also have game developer Osman Celimi set to give us an interview as well.

Now I can't promise anything here, but I have attempted to contact several gaming industry composers such as Tommy Tallirico, and gaming icons such as Mega64's Crew, and gaming conventions such as PAXEast and what not.

So like I said many many many pages back, the best is yet to come.

All this information to soften the blow of the fact that we are moving recording to Saturdays. Or Fridays. I dunno.

We record when we can record, we edit when I can edit, and we'll try to push things out on a regular basis. We're not gonna fall flat-on-our-face while I still have breath in my lungs and have the ability/opportunity to do this podcast. It may not be as consistent as we originally intended, but it's still gonna happen. Plans to record weekly are still in place, and we're trying to figure out the best way to have guests on without the conversation becoming too crowded (conversations over Skype can become quite chaotic).

So, for now, special interviews will probably be done in a separate call outside of the normal hosting until a better method can be devised. Currently getting the interview with Avaris, and organizing the guest lists. It's a lot more than I though it would be, yeesh! But this next episode is coming...and unfortunately I think we may have to give up some of the censor beeping action for sake of editing time.

Long story short: we're working on it.

Edit: The episode is now uploaded, Noah will post a link whenever he gets around to it.

Yeah, I guess if I knew how to code in php and had full access to his website, we'd be set. I shall make a list of the things we do need though:

* A website - Devon is Working on this...

* An RSS Feed

* Wave o' Babies - OW MY MOST OF ME!!

* 40 virgins each

* Getting setup on iTunes

* A License to Kill - Bond, Gold Bond

* A logo - Provided Vimk finishes this soon...

I just woke up by the way.

Fixed it for you Stevo.