OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

Sorry about the delay in posting a new episode, everyone/anyone/J64H. I've been busy prepping and releasing that EP I was working on, but now that that's out, I have more time to do the editing. I can't tell you when to expect the next one out, and it most definitely won't be until sometime next week.

We're still on this, just getting a little overwhelmed over the winter season.

Sorry about the delay in posting a new episode, everyone/anyone/J64H. I've been busy prepping and releasing that EP I was working on, but now that that's out, I have more time to do the editing. I can't tell you when to expect the next one out, and it most definitely won't be until sometime next week.

We're still on this, just getting a little overwhelmed over the winter season.

Nice... I actually miss this show to the point of checking several times a day if there's a new one out... Please take it as a compliment when I say: HURRY UP ALREADY!

Little bit of a change of plans, folks. Episode 5, which consisted of no less than 5-6 different talk tracks, is taking a LOT longer to edit than originally planned. On top of that, a few delays (or daleks) have caused me to get started on it later than anticipated. Episode 6, which was recorded yesterday, has half the tracks and requires less editing. So (and hopefully this doesn't happen again in the future) you'll be getting Episode 6 before Episode 5. Sorry about the confusion, but trust me, Episode 6 is not only nice and long to tide you over, but has to be one of the most fun guest hostings we will ever do. bLiNd and Jade were hilarious and gave us some cool stuff to play, including bLiNd's first remix he EVER DID. We also ended up playing Jade's WA preview track, and bLiNd's remix of Gradius 3 called "Space Ace" (which is my favorite remix he has ever done).

Enjoy that, which should be out relatively shortly, while the other podcast gets edited in the coming week.

I am pretty sure that is DustHillGuy Stevo.

Thank Jade for linking this to me, I'm having a lot of fun listening to this.

Do you guys have an RSS Feed? So far on the first post I only see individual links to episodes so it means it's kind of hard for me to automatically sync things to iTunes.

We do, but I am still working on the argument tags to get it in iTunes. It's coming I assure you.

David: We're pretty much on for the OCADies, we have two days to get ready. If you can today, talk to Dyne about doing something in collaboration with him for Friday. We should also be on IRC that evening while conducting the show. Let's get into MS Paint and start making some awards images for the glorious winners of the OCADies. Also, we'll need some kind of categories, we can't just give out awards for *insert category here*.

Hmm...

* Worst Forum Troll

* Most excessive use of double-posting

* suckiest posted remix

* most underappreciated remix

* worst podcast...?

Guys, I think we should award the last one to ourselves.

We also have to have the standard awards show entries.

Best Mix of 2009

Best Use of Chiptunes

Best in Breed

The Larry Liontamer Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence

Best Newcomer Mix of 2009

OCR's Sweetheart Award

Game of the Year

The Clash At Demonhead Award for Most Sought After, Though Nonexsistant Remix.

If you have a nomination for any catagories, post them and we will talk about them on the show.