OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *gasp* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*pant* *wheeze*

Bill Cosby will never die.

W00t! Episode 7 was awesome! Can't wait for part 2.

And just to set the record straight; I'm not Dusthillguy, nor am I in his "posse". I've never even talked to Dusthillguy D:

No worries mate, we still love ya!!

OCAD has been submitted to iTunes for full podcast sponsorship. It should be up in approximately 5-10 days.

Episode 7 Part 2 should be up tonight, if I can manage it. I'll make it an early Christmas present. We had the lovely impromptu pleasure of getting DJPretzel and Bahamut on Part 2, so I'm trying to make them sound a little extra sexy despite the source not being what I'm used to dealing with. Hold tight, folks.

Would anyone object to us playing some or all of Dyne's Christmas album once it's out, either as backing tracks or selected tracks for Episode 8? (mainly questioned towards Brushfire and Epicenter :tomatoface:)

That's what I looked like BEFORE the surgery.

Also, I did try to correct DJP on how to pronounce halc's name. I did try!

Well, here's Episode 7 Part 2 (Pathetic Whale Reloaded)

This was a very special episode. Like I said, DJP and Bahamut graced us with their presence, but we also got a preview track from DKC2 - Serious Monkey Business. Thank you, Taucer! Enjoy the episode, guys and gals.

I'm gonna go lie down for a few hours.

Would anyone object to us playing some or all of Dyne's Christmas album once it's out, either as backing tracks or selected tracks for Episode 8? (mainly questioned towards Brushfire and Epicenter :tomatoface:)

Just trying to make sure everyone hears Deeznuts, eh <_<?

Don't forget that this week, on Saturday, is the OverClocked After Dark Fan Appreciation Cast broadcast in Glorious Extra Live Edition brought to you by Radio ThaSauce. We will start at 6PM EDT and will be located at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/radio-thasauce-live.

PM myself, or Level99 if you want to be a call in chat man at such time. You will need skype.

Merry Decemberween guys.