OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

Aww, they edited out our entire subject of the overweight lady. Oh well, can't blame them, as it didn't have that much to do with Pokemon. Nerdy Show is always a fun time to be had. Those...whadyacall'em...ganguro girls are so freaky.

Editing and lotsa stuff as soon as I can get to it. I feel like the stock market right before the bubble burst *HIYO!*

75b8vm8.jpg

?

I don't know what is particularly sexy about that cast. Then again, I shutter to think of the kind of cast that could be considered sexy. It probably involves a splint in a very uncomfortable place. x_x

Anyway... There's a certain individual non-OCAD person who was the first to act like a bitch in your thread, I say it's about time he/it got some podcast love. ;-)

brushkill.png

Also some Oregon Trail-style funny.

I miss listening to the OCAD crew, but the last like month and a half I've had no time, between college, NCIS, and stuff.

Forgive me, as I need to get back into the groove. [:

Why would I cry at the site of Roadkill? Roadkill is delicious, and it has already been tenderized by tires and grills.

My cat was roadkill you bastard. If I got to see him in roadkill form I probably would have cried :( I miss my cat.

OH GOD, I DO SOUND LIKE THAT!

That does it, I'm getting a voice-ectomy next week.

I think I need a better mic. That sounded terrible. And quiet.

On the plus side, your silly voice didn't bring any Canadian embarassment. You held your own pretty well.

I was also pleased to hear that all of the Canada bashing was in itself ignorant and pathetic. They just blurred Canada mockery with France mockery with little success.

Making fun of us for our baguettes. Right, cause that's what french Canada is known for. :roll:

Don't worry guys. Now that medicare is on the way (:nicework:), and you're gonna have a nice tiny dollar, I think a little good ole fashioned catch-up humility is on the way.

I thought french Canada was known for its faguettes! OH SNAP, NO HE DIDN'T!

Actually I don't know much about french Canada. Then again I don't wanna. :-P

It IS like 1/12th of a representation of Canada. It's kind of like saying:

"Arizona... Nevada... Texas... America's pretty much just a big desert colony. Kind of like a giant, prouder, fatter, Mexico."

So when episode 18 comes out, be sure to note that it is the sexiest episode ever.

Seriously.

So sexy.

Like you don't even know how sexy.

I mean Double Larry Oji Coupon Sexy.

It better be sexy, Brush. Or I'm coming stateside with the pudding.

EDIT: Is it sexier than pudding?

Alright! New OCAD! Episode 18 - Beef Screams.

Episode 18

Edit: Okay, so a little about the episode (since Brushfire doesn't like my SHORT POSTS). We got an exclusive preview of a cover song that Starla/Nicole are working on with A_Rival. We played a lot of tracks, including all from the postflood of DKC2. We talked about detonating beef. We talked about hate for vocal remixes. And we discussed the ultimate question of what differentiates fruit snacks from candy. Intense.