OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

Loved the show as always! I has, on multiple occasions, caused me to burst out laughing while on my lunch at Starbucks, thus attracting many a curious look from the overweight people sucking their black cherry mochas.

Oh, and not only is semen protein, apparently it's also an ingredient in your cooking. 0_o

Seriously...WTF!?

"At first I was mortified when my boyfriend Mischa showed me his semen filled cake hole. But when he assured me that it was gluten-free and 100% organic, I could not help but dive in head first."

Fuck.

cinnabonroll.jpg

(google images, cinnabon)

I've seen that book before. Was gonna buy it for an old roommate. Then got lazy.

I just wish those studies about fellatio being linked to preventing breast cancer were true...we would have had an ACE IN THE HOLE!

I heard it was good for the hair and/or throat. You'd think there would be jobs available for men to get involved with that industry, especially in this economy, and with unemployment on the rise. A job with minimal work experience? You don't need a degree? The government should be all over that.

and ironically enough, that is also the title of one of your albums Dain...lmao...well congrats on getting Eps. 19 recorded...I finally started listening again...I bought a new iPod, and it synced all the episodes I haven't listened to...needless to say, work was full of OCAD last night...

So are you only going to have artists on as guests? When are you guys gonna profile some of the community members around here that do big things other than remix?

I was also pleased to hear that all of the Canada bashing was in itself ignorant and pathetic. They just blurred Canada mockery with France mockery with little success.

Making fun of us for our baguettes. Right, cause that's what french Canada is known for. :roll:

That was aimed more at French Canada. If it wasn't clear, we're fucking around when we make fun of Canada. If we really dislike something we're much more vocal about it. Look at our rants about FF7 or Awesome Possum.

For the record, I'm quite the fan of baguettes. The only way to improve them is somehow filling them with beef stew. (mmm... stewguette) Also, the policy that it's illegal to have English text bigger than the French text on a sign in that part of the country, is legitimately colossally retarded.

Shopping cart update: They're migrating North, but there's a few stragglers. I've figured out how I can make one of them into a cozy rolly-chair for Larry Oji when he visits, someone just has to lend me a blowtorch.

We got an exclusive preview of a cover song that Starla/Nicole are working on with A_Rival.

I think I'll have to avoid listening to it in the car now, as I might explode from the abundance of talent.

Maybe it'll be okay as long as I'm sitting down while I hear it. KF

I dunno how many of you have heard, but we three have been in talks with Jill and Andy, and we all agree that VGDJ is a necessary thing for OCR. With Andy no longer heading up the Judge's Panel and Jill having better work hours, we think it is time to bring them back and start VGDJ again. VGDJ is the mainstay podcast of OCR, and we feel it has much more focus and and a better association with OCR than OCAD could ever hope to achieve.

I can't say it hasn't been fun, but Steve brought up a good point: "Professionalism is the cornerstone of OCR, and as such VGDJ is the only way to go at this point."

There will be a new episode of VGDJ next week.

In the mean time, we will release our last episode of OCAD shortly.

Thanks again guys. Your support brings a tear to my eye.