OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

Hah! That's absolutely hilarious...you should have done this like...I dunno, April Fools Day...lmao...

I wonder what the real Zircon and Pixietricks would think of this O_o

And who the hell voiced Brushfire? It can't have been Brushfire...lmao

Hah! That's absolutely hilarious...you should have done this like...I dunno, April Fools Day...lmao...

I wonder what the real Zircon and Pixietricks would think of this O_o

And who the hell voiced Brushfire? It can't have been Brushfire...lmao

We wanted to do it April 1st, but it would've looked even more suspicious had we released an episode before we had released the episode that we hadn't released yet.

I am pretty sure they don't listen to OCAD, so I dunno. I'm sure they would be thrilled that we were plugging their albums.

Deven voiced me.

Omg, you're totally right; we were soooo serious! We never had fun on our show. Ever. And who needs content?

Jill, I said this earlier, but whited it out for the joke:

Just to clarify:

We in no way have ill feelings toward VGDJ, or its hosts. This was our April Fool's joke, and basically an excuse for us to have an epic audio battle over OCAD's control. We'd welcome VGDJ to come back if and whenever it wanted to, since together we represent two sides of OCReMix: the professional side and the "after dark" side. Hope you all had some good A1 steak sauce. Love you, Jill and Andy!

Professional doesn't mean strictly serious either. Mad respect.

Wasn't there a sarcasm punctuation mark that people tried to make mainstream? Maybe we should start employing said mark...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SarcMark

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony_mark

Nah, part of the deal with those things is that the people are supposed to figure it out. A punctuation mark would kill some of the intent.

I am writing the Panels Submission form for Otakon, and I tasked Deven to finally pull his weight and write the reason why OCAD should be accepted as a panel.

Here is what we got:

epicenter713: The OC Remix site was formed as a front to elect a North Korean to the rank of President of the United States. Through the use of music and prohibited discussion materials, OCAD has usurped their leader and formed the foremost revolutionary front on the Internet. We are now the ultimate source of music and irreverent discussion accessible to the free world, and potentially, the sole reason for the prevention of World War 6.

I sent it back for a rewrite.

*Here is his rewrite:

Overclocked After Dark is a popular extension of the Overclocked Remix Community. In addition to giving a voice to new and unique composers, OCAD provides community news and contemporary information to the Internet via its weekly Podcast. It has been OCAD's aim, from its very inception, to break the mold of the standard podcast, to provide an unconventional form of expression for netizens everywhere.

Level 75 Gropemaster/35 Titphysist based outta Windurst.

Two Masters degrees from the Larry Oji School of Anime Breasts.

Voted All-American Vinyl Grabber 3 years in a row in High School.

Voted Most Likely to Hold a Fake Plastic set of Magumbos Senior Year 2004.

Class S Lisence that allows me to operate Non-Real Cha-Cha's of any size, in any country.