OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

Thanks for having us on, guys! I really feel like playing Crossfire now.

My fault for not specifying, but there's a MIDI version and a CD quality version of "Hayseed" from the Incredible Machine 2, and I really want someone to remix the CD version. The addition of vocals takes the song to a whole other level:

Didn't hear to the end of the episode yet, if this was your 'song what needs to be remixed' I'm impressed and completely agree. Love this song and the whole soundtrack for that matter.

MY EYES!!! MYYYYYYYY EYESSSSSSSS!

On another note...that is a creepy picture of Brushfire...and that hat's gotta go...that's the ugliest thing I think I've ever seen...XD

Unless that's supposed to be a Sniper hat from TF2, in which case it's cool...

I still haven't listened to the episode yet, I've either been busy, or sleeping, I promise I'll get it fully listened to today or tomorrow...I did listen to about the first 10 minutes or so...

Seriously guys, when is Autofellatio(selfsucking) count as serious conversation...

Props to DragonAvenger for coming up with the topic though...I had an interesting amount of laughs/bad images that I nearly clawed my eyes out over...so yeah, thanks for ruining another weekend. :P