OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

I'm getting my 9-days-without-ocad-shakes.

I need my fix man.

Indeed. OCAD is like a bright spot in an otherwise boring and dull week. When they go more than a week without one I start to get all apathetic and emo.

Also, last episode was great, guys. Best one since Big Lips Turn Stevo On.

I actually had dinner with Brushfire last night to discuss some important things. Besides talking about what a "finger assist" is and why he should stop creepily rubbing his foot on my leg, we discussed how OCAD releases might be rough over the next few weeks. This falls entirely on me because things are getting hectic for the upcoming move, and considering that the editing is my responsibility, that means episodes might not be released EXACTLY weeks apart.

Hopefully I can finish editing the current podcast tonight, but I also have 270 pages of HOA docs I have to read before Friday :sleepdepriv:

BUT IT'S OKAY! Because all five of our listeners are awesome.

I actually had dinner with Brushfire last night to discuss some important things. Besides talking about what a "finger assist" is and why he should stop creepily rubbing his foot on my leg, we discussed how OCAD releases might be rough over the next few weeks. This falls entirely on me because things are getting hectic for the upcoming move, and considering that the editing is my responsibility, that means episodes might not be released EXACTLY weeks apart.

Hopefully I can finish editing the current podcast tonight, but I also have 270 pages of HOA docs I have to read before Friday :sleepdepriv:

BUT IT'S OKAY! Because all five of our listeners are awesome.

You're the only one of the three that can manage the fine intricacies of setting music to low in the background and inserting the mentioned songs after announced? Man. Devon and Brushfire must suck at life HARD.

Also, that date sounds hot.