OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

Here's where things sit:

I'm editing the first 16 chapters of our adventures into the fanfic reading/drinking game. The backing music will all be OCReMixes.

I'm also editing Episode 24, which includes up through chapter 21.

Episode 25's recording will either be done without me or be postponed past this upcoming weekend as I will not have internet from Thursday through Monday, hopefully getting hooked up Monday afternoon.

So there will probably be a progressive release of current materials: the 16 chapters being released sometime this week and Episode 24 being released either this coming weekend or early next week.

Here's where things sit:

I'm editing the first 16 chapters of our adventures into the fanfic reading/drinking game. The backing music will all be OCReMixes.

I'm also editing Episode 24, which includes up through chapter 21.

Episode 25's recording will either be done without me or be postponed past this upcoming weekend as I will not have internet from Thursday through Monday, hopefully getting hooked up Monday afternoon.

So there will probably be a progressive release of current materials: the 16 chapters being released sometime this week and Episode 24 being released either this coming weekend or early next week.

I think you need to have Moonlapse do dramatic readings of all kinds of stuff.

Can't believe I went through this whole thing...

So here's the first installment of our reading of My Immortal. This is chapters 1-16, and you can read along if you want to (but I have no idea why you would want to). Chapters 17-21 are read in OCAD 24, which will be coming out next. In the mean-time, please was almost an hour and a half of your life listening to us get drunk to bad fan fiction. Chrono Symphonic was used as 99% of the backing music.

Read Chapters 1-22 here

OH GOD THE FANFIC, IT BURNS

Reading that in the con line was hilarious since people behind / in front of us listened in and laughed too. Just before that was when I kept triggering my flash and pissed of "Lets just give EVERYONE a seizure!" girl.

OA, you should post that picture of your wife with the streaking black eyeshadow with no white foundation.

OA, you should post that picture of your wife with the streaking black eyeshadow with no white foundation.

I thought I did post the picture of his wife with black eyeliner, no black lipstick, and no white foundation. Hard to confirm cause I can't see my images right now. Regardless, this is one game I encourage everyone to do with their nerdy friends: find bad fanfic and see who can hold up their composure and avoid getting a hangover! (Note: I failed. Miserably. Almost all of us did.)

I am just now listening to the bonus episode...Oh My Fucking Gawd!!! This girl is a fucking stupid bitch!

"Voldemort gave me a (you...are...a...retard...look) I have Telekinesis..."

This story was ultimate fail from this point onward, although the sex scenes were about as descriptive as a six year old would describe it...But fucking seriously...I would think even the movie would describe Voldemort as a "Legilimens" not a fucking telekinetic...

I laughed my ass off...if I had been there playing, I would have been drunker than hell...