OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

EDIT: Uploaded Episode!

Episode 25 - Subtle Unpleasant Lamp Birthday Part 1

Yup. It's officially a two-parter. Part 1 this morning, you filthy apes. Have a Subtle Unpleasant Lamp Birthday.

Is this all that the show is gonna be now? You guys reading fan fiction?

Brushfire is right: we just need to finish what we started. We realize it's not EVERYONE's cup of tea...well, no one's cup of tea in fact. But nobody likes a quitter. And we have to seal the demon we unleashed when we started. We thank you for understanding.

And just because we couldn't give you enough, here's Part 2 (Episode 25.5). Featuring My Immortal chapters 30-34, and our wrap up from last week with a few more mixes. It is absolute awesome because Cyril gets quite drunk on the air for his birthday.

Episode 25.5 - Subtle Unpleasant Lamp Birthday Part 2 (featuring My Immortal Chapters 30-34)

"If you download games illegally, your dog is going to DIE."

And just because we couldn't give you enough, here's Part 2 (Episode 25.5). Featuring My Immortal chapters 30-34, and our wrap up from last week with a few more mixes. It is absolute awesome because Cyril gets quite drunk on the air for his birthday.

Episode 25.5 - Subtle Unpleasant Lamp Birthday Part 2 (featuring My Immortal Chapters 30-34)

"If you download games illegally, your dog is going to DIE."

That's true about downloading games illegally. For the record I never do that, EVER. But I got an iso of Xenogears a while back, which ended up not even working for me, and 2 of my dogs died. It... was horrible... Buy your games folks, buy your games.

Right now I'm using Gamefly which sort of keeps my remaining dog with naught but a half-life

Your Sonic mix is incredibly beautiful work Cyril. I love been listening to it non-stop lately, it's just so good.

Appreciated, but seriously its not mine! Its Just64Helpin's. I did vox, so yea, I contributed to something important, but I really don't consider it mine.

I'm a stickler for giving credit where credit is due, and the arrangement backing my so-so vox is what makes it good! :)

Appreciated, but seriously its not mine! Its Just64Helpin's. I did vox, so yea, I contributed to something important, but I really don't consider it mine.

I'm a stickler for giving credit where credit is due, and the arrangement backing my so-so vox is what makes it good! :)

Oh, I actually we were talking about "Absolution Comes in Dreams" LOL. But 64's is good too.