OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

Oh, I actually we were talking about "Absolution Comes in Dreams" LOL. But 64's is good too.

Oh... wooops. Lol. I almost forgot about that. But thanks! Yea, that's definitely one of my proud moments.

I'm silly. Must punish self.!!!!!

I dunno how.

I thought about doing that, but I dunno how I would do it.

I could always just hand the cam corder to Deven or Connor.

Camcorder is one word... doofus.

Yea, I would be down with that, I'm a great camera person! :D

A year or two back I invested in a small portable digital recorder. It set me back about $180 because I bought a good one that recorded at 168 through TWO mics in stereo up to 4 hours. And you know the technology's only gotten better.

Anyway, I use it maybe three times a year if that... but I'm always glad I have it. It's empowering to know it takes 30 seconds to grab the recorder and then you can immortalize anything you could be hearing at any time ever.

Sorry I forgot what thread I was in. You guys chew balls.

EDIT: Wow, it actually IS funnier if you read along with it.

I'd like to announce the

1st Annual Overclocked After Dark "June is Boss Month" Special Recognition Contest that Will Certainly Have a Winner!!

What this entails is that I will be monitoring the June is boss month sigs, and OCAD will pick the best of the best.

Prizes to be determined, no purchase necessary, see dealer for details.

I'd like to announce the

1st Annual Overclocked After Dark "June is Boss Month" Special Recognition Contest that Will Certainly Have a Winner!!

What this entails is that I will be monitoring the June is boss month sigs, and OCAD will pick the best of the best.

Prizes to be determined, no purchase necessary, see dealer for details.

Anything I would want to enter the mods would remove.