OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

So we have resorted to initials as a primary form of insult?

I remember when people would use parts of your full name to insult people.

Goddamn internet generation.

There's a lot of stigma attached to my last name because it's what everyone called me in highschool, especially bullys, before beating me. It's such a weird concept to take one's own name as an insult but hey, that's life.. that's amarucan society for you. And I suppose some people have picked up on that, or they're just bullies and naturally do that, hahah. But yeah, it's a quick and easy way to tell who is a bully depending on whether they refer to you by your last name with perfect grammar.

Cyril if I had remembered your middle initial was G... well, I don't think i could have done anything with that. What's C.G.P. stand for? See Girl Pee? That's probably better than seeing just any random pee.

Also yes, I look away in shame. Actually my stomach hides the view so I don't have to worry about it.

There's always "See Goats Pee"... which is kind of neutral, although implying beastiality... or "See Germans Pee"...

True. I was just trying to point out the obviously negative one that was used on me as a tot.

I usually shrugged it off.

We got our Panel time folks!!

Date July 03, 2010

Time: 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM

The official podcast of OCRemix comes to SGC! Sit in on a live taping and be a part of the fun.

Though they got that official part wrong.

I'mma be there

So David's audio is cut for about 40 minutes for podcast 26. This is going to take a WHILE to try and take care of.

*sadface* even longer delay now, sorry folks!

That stinks. :-(

It'd almost be worth it to talk over Skype but also have someone using video cameras, on each of you, then splice that footage together for streaming on the internets. :-o

Or, rip the audio from the video cameras after it gets spliced. :-o

I shall be there also for the live Podcast in July...Brushfire, we'll need to get together towards the end of the month to work out the rest of the details...who's picking me up...where the bus station is in regard to the airport we're using...the hotel...stuff like that...and us OCR peeps should all go out to dinner one of the nights of the con...I vote for sushi!

I shall be there also for the live Podcast in July...Brushfire, we'll need to get together towards the end of the month to work out the rest of the details...who's picking me up...where the bus station is in regard to the airport we're using...the hotel...stuff like that...and us OCR peeps should all go out to dinner one of the nights of the con...I vote for sushi!

No way d00d, we are going to El Fenix in Mesquite.