OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

I am starting the "LARRY LIONTAMER PETITION FOR COMING TO SGC WITH US CAUSE IT WOULD BE THE COOLEST THING EVER!!"

All those who would like to see this happen, sign below.

Brushfire

Kinslayer

El Fenix? Betta be good Mexican food, that's for sure...and we're going to be there for 3 days...and one of my co-workers was telling me that there's an amazing sushi place down there too.

Alright people! Here's all what's been going down:

* Our website is still down, but the following temporary site has been created to host direct links to episodes until the full site is back up. Sorry, no show notes on the temp site, but at least it's an alternative to people having to scan this thread and/or subscribe to iTunes.

http://lemonsinseries.com/ocrab/

iTunes will still be updated as new shows come out. Speaking of...

* Episode 26 will PROBABLY be out tonight. Due to major delays and technical difficulties, it has taken quite a while to edit. A good chunk of stuff was missing so lots of small and large edits all over had to take place. Hopefully, it will be worth it. DrumUltimA was the guest for that episode.

* Episode 27 will be coming out shortly as well. Featuring a reappearance by Fishy as "payment" for inspiring the idea for the My Immortal readings, as well as the first appearance of Darkesword. If you want to retain any notion that Darkesword is a brooding, mean, bastard of a man who bans little people for fun, you probably shouldn't listen: his voice takes nearly all of his malice away. So much fun though.

* SGC isn't far away, and we are getting all our wonderful ideas in order. We may be sharing the panel with both djpretzel and Liontamer, though as to who will be coming we are not sure yet. If they do come, the panel is going to switch to being much more OCR-related.

Brushfire: can you update the OP with our temporary site link please? and Fishy, can you please send me your side of Episode 27's audio so I can start working on it? Thanks!

If you want to retain any notion that Darkesword is a brooding, mean, bastard of a man who bans little people for fun, you probably shouldn't listen: his voice takes nearly all of his malice away. So much fun though.

Heh, I heard his voice on a certain other podcast, and yeah... I can't not hear that voice whenever he posts something now. :<

If you want to retain any notion that Darkesword is a brooding, mean, bastard of a man who bans little people for fun, you probably shouldn't listen: his voice takes nearly all of his malice away. So much fun though.

Are you kidding? It makes it so much more dastardly! "I need a veapon!" (No, I did not mean to write "bastardly". I meant what I wrote.)

Episode 26 contains slander that is 100% not true about Brushfire.

These bits should be ignored for the fact that this is the first time he has been the problem with recording.

But not the parts about penis being great, right?

Yeah; just call people garbage sacks like I do.

I didn't call anybody anything. :-( Though I can see where that over-the-top response kinda makes it look like I did. The response with no care for my Christianity in taking God's name in vain, heh. But who am I to argue which offense takes priority. They should all be the same. :-P