OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

Ok, so I tried posting this from my phone, but it never worked so whatever.

Current counts at the end of Day 1:

Furries - 107 1/2

Crossplayers - 89

Narutards - 81

We came to the count for Furries using the Weirdness Threshold for Furrydom method of measuring.

"The Weirdness Threshold for Furrydom states that those dressed in Animal Ears/Tail/Paws have to have 2 of the 3 aforementioned parts in order to count as one-half of a Standard Theoretical Furry Unit. Pokemon Cosplayers count as one full STFU no matter the coverage. Digimon are on a by-species basis (EG Renamon counts, but LadyDevimon and the like don't.) Felicia of Darkstalkers does not count if the person dressed up is hot (Female only). Sonic Furries count as 2 STFUs. Pedobears count as 6 STFUs."

~The Internet's Totally Real Thing That Makes it Look Like We Didn't Just Pull this Out of Our Asses

Tomorrow we will start counting Bleachtards, Fat Goffik Chicks, and Sweatpants.

Beards have already been counted.

level-99-1338.jpg

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!

THE FINAL COUNTS ARE IN!

Furries won the day with 314 1/2. Crossplayers came in second with 122. Narytars were really close the Silver with 120. Bleachtards were also close to second with 119. Fat Goffik Chick had 38, and only 1 pair of sweatpants.

Honorable mentions of costumes:

Coop from Megas XLR

An Orange Iguana

DJ Woof

Hot Flareon stroking a pickle.

Oregon Trail Chick

Pedobear stroking a pregnant woman's stomach.

And Lt. Surge

You men should all be ashamed for what I saw and heard at that panel.

Keep up the good work.

And although I didn't mean to, I totally outbeared Stevo.

Dude, you were at the panel? Geez, you should've introduced yourself, I was the guy behind the camera. Heh, oh well, next time fellow Pennsylvanian.

Coop from Megas XLR

An Orange Iguana

DJ Woof

Hot Flareon stroking a pickle.

Oregon Trail Chick

Pedobear stroking a pregnant woman's stomach.

And Lt. Surge

And where the hell are the pics!? Those all sound exceptionally awesome.

I just have to say that the panel was beyond any expectations I had. Considering our bum time, the panels we were sandwiched in, and how tired most of us were, I didn't really think a large amount of people would be there. Our crowd took up probably half the panel room we were given, which was actually quite large. We went on, we did our thing, everybody laughed, some people walked away with prizes, shirts were taken off, trainers were "molested" by Flareons, jerseys were misidentified, and overall everyone left far more ashamed than they came in. The amount of laughter was awesome, and in-general everyone made that a fantastic night. Hopefully the video and audio turned out okay!

We just wanted to thank everyone who came out for it.

Man, you're so obviously a numbskull! Hah! I dare say.

That's Cloud, btw.

ATMUH MODE ENGAGED!!

oh wow it is a good thing someone corrected me on the internet and totally missed the joke it so great that people like that exist i dont think i would have ever lived it down had i continued calling cloud by the name of squall

/ATMUH MODE

Otakon0149.JPG

HOT OA!!

Otakon0098.JPG

When someone called in a bomb threat and 30000 nerds took to the streets it was a HOT DAY!!

Otakon0099.JPG

SERIOUSLY HOT DAY!!