Vocalist needed

GameOver

Game Over is looking for a new vocalist! We have two new songs just waiting to have vocals added to them and we were hoping we might find someone within the vg music community.

For those of you who haven't heard of us, Game Over is a metal/rock band that does video game music covers. We have some songs posted on the site (Punch out cover "Little Mac's Confession" and Zelda cover "Hyrule's Angel" to mention two).

We don't have any preferences regarding sound or style, really, we're just looking for a good vocalist. If you have home equipment for recording, that would be a plus. Just send us some samples of you singing and we should be able to determine whether you are the right person for the band.

Game Over really want to become more active. We think we have something great going on with these new songs. If you want to try, or know any good singers, PM me or email us on: gameover (AT) nintendometal (DOT) com.

(I don't know if there's a separate board for collaborations. In that case I apologize and ask you to move this thread.)

• 2 weeks later...