kvr developer challenge 2009

Let me guess...the MidiLFO? :)
While that one does look interesting, I saw this challenge earlier because I had come to KVR for a free I was actually in the market for a free simple audio file view, like "eigenmode".

Also, last week I woke up with an idea for a guitar vst that was VERY similar to "Armchair Guitarist". Can I claim that my intellectual property has been plagiarized? <_<

First impression: Little bit of a weak year this time, i remember '07 being much stronger.

That said, I really like the sound of _02.circles (the one at the very bottom that no one on kvr seems to talk about), and the morphing function of massTURBOtar is quite neat.

FMMF might be very good too, I just have trouble getting into the tweaking aspect with FM synths and the presets aren't that inspirational to me.

Ah, still gotta check out xoxos' new music generator, his stuff is always off the hook, even though I rarely have a practical use for it.

• 3 weeks later...

Also, last week I woke up with an idea for a guitar vst that was VERY similar to "Armchair Guitarist". Can I claim that my intellectual property has been plagiarized? <_<

Only if I had an opportunity to scrape your brain before coding- sometime back in July, when I started work on it ;)

Seriously, though, it sounds like you've had some ideas on the subject- how does my little plugin stack up against your expectations? :) I am starving for feedback ;)

Hey man :)

Amazing what google can turn up- this is about the only result that came up that wasn't a shareware scraping site, originally ^-^ Still, now I've got somewhere to go for my game soundtrack fix... lol

Far as AG goes... near as I can tell there are two or three plugins / standalones that seem to do something similar to this now, and the novelty seems to have worn off a bit on ye olde intarwebs... Shame, but what can you do?