Dark Matter Energy (wip)

gwilendiel

I think the intro could use a little filtering on the main line, just to have it come in more smoothly. A ground bass coming in late in the intro and following through to the transition would give it more connection. You could also use the filter throughout the track, changing the lead in less of a repeated pattern.

The piano-ish sound near the end could be introduced subtly into the earlier parts to make it less surprising when it does show up. Also, I think it needs to be more clear above the bed of the rest of the track.

Keep working on it, you've got a good start.

I think the intro could use a little filtering on the main line, just to have it come in more smoothly. A ground bass coming in late in the intro and following through to the transition would give it more connection. You could also use the filter throughout the track, changing the lead in less of a repeated pattern.

The piano-ish sound near the end could be introduced subtly into the earlier parts to make it less surprising when it does show up. Also, I think it needs to be more clear above the bed of the rest of the track.

Keep working on it, you've got a good start.

Thanks for your feedback! A lot of this track is actually 'placeholder', (like the whole intro is done with a preset, I plan to change that, as well as add variance to the lead) but I didn't want to say that and bias your view of it too much. And the end is well.. not the end heh :)

But thank you very much, you've given me good ideas. It may take me some time yet but I'll get it down.