OCR01150 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time "Aquescent Symphony"

djpretzel

I'm impressed with this. I'm a lover of everything ambient and soothing and this hits the spot. Although the sounds themselves aren't of the highest quality, you have succeeded in creating a really pleasant and absorbing soundscape.

The flute, of course is charming but I found myself loving the fading string chords best. Good job with the water SFX as well.

This is a must-have for lovers of anything ambient or relaxing. It also reminds me of some works on the "Heroes of Might & Magic II" soundtrack, which is excellent.

Very nice job.

• 10 months later...

If I remember correctly, this is the first OCR that I downloaded and I was immediately stunned by its beauty. The sound of the water at the beginning immediately draws you in and the first sounding of the flute makes sure you stay there, haha. And for the rest of the mix, the dream-like quality keeps you mesmerized and meditative until the very end when it fades with such magic. Yup, I second previous comments. This is great to wind down with after a long day. Keep it coming!

• 3 years later...

This remix was ok, the instruments went well together and I heard the remixed tune more towards the middle of the song. What I could say to improve it is the flute sounded a bit too active at times for a soft song and hear more of the game's tune throughout the song.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I love this mix because it's just so flavorful. It's like having one's own personal private solo concert out in some Japanese water garden. The atmosphere is so rich and textural; I mean I can almost actually trace out the flute in the air at times.

I also love how a small 20 second clip was expanded into a three minute mix. LoL.

Needless to say, this is a really cool mix that shouldn't be missed.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR01150 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time "Aquescent Symphony"