Not So Known Video Game Music

Henrymop

All of hamsterball gold's tunes. :D

Peter Hajba is amazing. Started in the demoscene, and never lost his touch. He's not so productive on the music end anymore, though; he works on the graphics side of games, nowadays. But we will always have his classics, like the Bejeweled 2 Suite.

Hah! Haven't heard that in ages. Had a demo of it in an old sampler pack. Crazy good demo, too. Kept me occupied for months.

Oh, man, guys.....

I've already got done with all my list. Now I have 1,268 files and 82 folders to go through. Now you have other great suggestions? I think I might become obsessed with this NSN VGM someday. See me in my room covered in wires.

EDIT: I put them on my list anyway. I liked the Microsoft's Fury's music.

Oh man, a thread totally after my own heart.

Some of Tommy Tallarico's tracks for Exhumed/Powerslave (Sat/PSX)

Lords of Thunder (Mega CD version)

The Ninja Warriors (Mega CD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f7qbG2ZgPs&playnext=1&list=PL4098551EBFC56F44&index=6

Sword of the Berserk - Gut's Rage (Dreamcast)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWXIQN7b9hw

More to come eventually :D

Oh man, a thread totally after my own heart.

Haha. That's great. I'm glad to know that not everybody is interested in only sonic, megaman, zelda, and mario songs all the time.

I've got my music folder all setup. I'm going to back it up and start going through the files.

I have 3,500 files and 161 games to go through. What I'll do is take 1-4 or 5 songs and make them into a video to put on youtube. What it will entail is the NSN VGM logo, and 1/3 way into the video will be the title screen for the game, and 2/3 of the way into the video will be a game screenshot. The music will be playing through this video.

One important question. I need help uploading files to youtube. I want to get the best file format possible. I don't want youtube to reencode the file after I upload it. Got any info?

This is probably off topic but on the topic of not so known video game music, I'd like to see more OCR albums that cover these soundtracks. I love all these popular games that are getting albums as much as any other person, but think if you like unknown games / music, then some homage should be paid... thanks for lissenin' to my PSA

This is probably off topic but on the topic of not so known video game music, I'd like to see more OCR albums that cover these soundtracks. I love all these popular games that are getting albums as much as any other person, but think if you like unknown games / music, then some homage should be paid... thanks for lissenin' to my PSA

Yes. I agree to this 1000%.

oh gawd YES. I especially loved the theme for the giant robot you pilot in this game.

Perhaps...

? (This seems like a decent remix source)

I must say it is a sin. Yes, a sin.. that Goemon has not been remixed more. That OST was ahead of its time.

Gotta throw in props for my first game ever.. Road Rash!

Wolverine: Adamantium Rage had some pretty nasty gangster beats for a SNES Title: