Dragon Warrior Project - Claim tracks, send WIPs, yeah?

Monobrow

OMG I HAVE A SECRET ANNOUNCEMENT THAT SOMEONE SECRET IS GOING TO TAKE A TRACK, IT MAY BE KOICHI SUGIYAMA'S SECOND COUSIN THREE TIMES REMOVED'S NEPHEW'S BEST FRIEND!

I just wanted to let you know that it COULD be that guy. TRY GETTING A JAPANESE COMPOSER THAT IS 90 ON YOUR PROJECT! He probably doesn't even use the internet!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, just letting you know I am still around.

I have been on vacation the last week or so and am actually pretty sick with a kidney infection for the time being. So take it easy this week, and I will announce a bunch of stuff next week and bring us into the last leg of the summer.

Keep working on your music, good people!

Also Phantasia (sorry if I misspell, or don't remember correctly, I'm on vicodin) has joined and will be taking "A Lonely Youth" from DQ2 (please correct me if I am wrong, I know you are taking something lol)

Good luck awesome guy!

• 3 weeks later...

I re-recorded the guitars and stuff for my song because i didn't want you or prot to hurt me in vegas so I'll turn that in to you as soon as I finish mixing it. :-o

Edit cause I didn't want to post again... I'll redo the leads instead of trying to cut paste those parts you mentioned. For some reason recording is awkward with phantom power, all of my vocals and acoustic and recorded stuff have been slightly out of time and I don't know how to fix that. It's in Cubase. Any idea let me know. Maybe Prot knows.

Apart from that you didn't have any objections, so it shouldn't take too long to finish this when I get back from the Veg. Yeah, I'm calling it The Veg now.

Edited by Brandon Strader

Thanks for the update on your song Brandon, it is the final stages now officially.

Everyone, I am going to Vegas, will not be around for a week. Don't let this be the week when everyone SUDDENLY wants to talk to me about things lol... Let that be next week, you know, when activity starts again, seriously.

Anyway, I'm going to put this project on hiatus status until Sept 1st, when I will set the new deadline and pm/e-mail some of you to see where you are, as well as send out more special recruits to some that said they'd have more time around now to start. Hoping this coming fall will be productive!

<3 Katie

Edited by Monobrow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay guys, lets get geared up for this:

Norg is back on his track after having his kid (CONGRATUS!) and now none of you have any excuse!

I expect to see some progress by NOV 20th. Refer to the first page for more details, and please follow the guidelines for music criteria!

If there's nothing done, you're cut. So PLEASE get on it. That's two months.

I'm also pleased to say that a couple prospective Remixers are going to be joining us soon, not gonna say who but you'll be happy.

Much love, and get to work!

Katie

Edited by Monobrow

• 3 weeks later...

I'm working on it! Hopefully I'll get a new guitar and new rec-equip before the 20:th november, or else I'll just record a prototype version of what I've got so far, but if I do so keep in mind the recording will become much better in all ways concievable once I get my new one. The core of the music however can still be judged hopefully :).

So far I've only worked on the guitar parts, I will perhaps add percussion/pads/electronic fx mood stuff/ambient stuff later, depending on how it progresses :). Acoustic guitars will the core however.

• 1 month later...