Dragon Warrior Project - Claim tracks, send WIPs, yeah?

Monobrow

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone, Summer is here again, and that means I have extra time to start getting on people's asses about their songs.

If you are on this project, expect a pm from me very soon. I want to know what anyone's status is. There are certain people I have already been in touch with and I know where they stand, so those do not have to worry. Like I have said in the project title, a lot of people I know are solid and good for their songs. But I am counting on you. Let's get the ball rolling again and see what happens.

Thanks!

I'd also like to add that if you do wish to join this project, either PM me here or get on #ocremix in IRC and hit me up, as I usually idle there. All I need is either a good song or two of your work to know where you stand musically, or a WIP that I can critique, and you're solid. I encourage anyone joining this project to give me a WIP asap as to earn my trust that you are truly interested in working.

And if anyone is worried about this project, don't worry, we are not going anywhere, we are just taking forever, and that's okay.

Okay so, I have had four people try out for songs within the past week. They are all going to get me WIPS, hopefully in a timely manner so I can put their names down. That is at least something right there.

Anyway I promise to be more organized/involved now that I have some spare time. And also some more artwork should be showing its pretty face before September.

I'd like to add that I am looking for artists who can do good coloring/line work. I am doing all the illustrations myself, and it will take time but I am excited about it, but a little help in those two areas would be greatly appreciated.

You know the status of my current song.. Not sure what i'm gonna do but I'll wait to hear from Jeff now that he's home

As for coloring.. my wacom pen is missing.. if not for that I could have helped :-(

Lastly, I hope to finish a buttload of songs so I can clear my schedule so I can devote to things like helping fill out moar tracks on this thing. For the time being, I'm already missing deadlines on a couple things + the song I've been working on for this project is disgustingly, unjustifiably and unforgivably late. I'm sorry.

For the time being, no. But I talked to him on IRC and he seemed down... I told him if he sends me a WIP that lasts more than 30 seconds he's back on lol. He's been so busy being a daddy is my guess. *_*.

Anyway, I am leaving the claim open in case someone else wants to try his old track, but believe me I will eventually hunt him down because he's super awesome <3.

• 3 weeks later...

Yo Mono:

In my infinite abandonment of the project and subsequent disappearance, I did manage to slap together a few other ideas for Underworld. Checking the thread, I'm appalled to see no one's actually claimed it...

I'm back making music, so PM me if you wanna take a hear, otherwise I'll slink back off in my pathetic glory now.