60% Off Complete Composers Collection

I ran into this by accident.

http://www.soundsonline.com/Complete-Composers-Collection-PLAY-Edition-SAVE-60-pr-EW-189.html

- EWQLSO Gold Edition

- EWQL Pianos Gold Edition

- EWQL Symphonic Choirs

- EWQL Goliath (Colossus and then some!)

- QL Stormdrum 2

- QL Voices of Passionn (Solo female vocals and vocal phrases)

- QL Ra (Ethnic)

$1,195 ($3,000+ individually)

Good lord, if I thought my computer could handle all this, I'd spend my budget on this in a heartbeat. Looks great to me.

You ain't whistlin' dixie, brother. I'd buy it right now and wait until I finish that part timer which is my official budget for it to balance out if I thought all those products at once wouldn't just overload my computer.

The other thing is Goliath, which is basically Colossus+, which I already have and don't like that much. I'd have to see what Goliath would do to Colossus.

Still, that kind of quality doesn't just drop out of the sky. I want to really consider this.

• 2 weeks later...

The PLAY upgrade for Gold alone is only 99$.

I have the kontakt powered CCC, and from what I understand kontakt is in fact much more CPU friendly and stable than PLAY, but the fact of the matter is that

1) PLAY is only getting better. It's new, and PLAY PRO will be out in the somewhat near future

and 2) EWQL is done with Kontakt powered sample libraries, so if you plan on buying from them in the future, it's just a matter of when you make the switch to PLAY. Kind of sucks, but I dont think we have much choice in the matter.

CCC is a really great foundation if you have the money to spend on it, and now that SO Gold can have close mic'd samples, it's even more versatile than before.