HELP: Recommendations for reclaiming 40$ worth of free game(s)

SwordBreaker

I recently caught up with an amazon.com offer at the end of October which states that buying specific games worth 80$ will net me 40$ off from my next game purchase...and here I am not knowing what to get exactly.

I'm cut off between going for two 20$ games from the backlog or investing on one recent/upcoming game.

If I'm going to go for one new/upcoming game, it'll either be the upcoming Zelda DS, Mana Khemia 2, Ninja Blade, Ratchet & Clank Future 2 (which is current 50$), Dragon Age, Final Fantasy The Crystal Bearers, or No More Heroes 2.

If we're talking about some of the 20$ backlogs, I'm currently most interested in FFIV DS, Spyborgs Wii (surprisingly cheap), Dead Space PS3, Dragon Quest Swords Wii, Shieren the Wanderer DS, Away Shuffle Dungeon, House of the Dead Overkill, Pikmin [Wii Port], Prince of Persia PS3.

What do you think, guys? One new game or two old ones? Feel free to suggest what games from that list I should get...or even if you have recommendations outside of my wishlist. Just reply as soon as you can before some of the prices change up.

plays like Resident Evil 4/5

I have to dispute this because I hated RE4/5 but loved Dead Space.

Of the options you listed, I would recommend Dead Space and Pikmin. Both were very good (though obviously in completely different ways), and have plenty of replay value. I don't know anything about the Wii port of Pikmin, but I've played the original to death and it should be good unless they radically changed it somehow.

I have to dispute this because I hated RE4/5 but loved Dead Space.

Of the options you listed, I would recommend Dead Space and Pikmin. Both were very good (though obviously in completely different ways), and have plenty of replay value. I don't know anything about the Wii port of Pikmin, but I've played the original to death and it should be good unless they radically changed it somehow.

I've got the wii port, and its quite good; never played the original, but I a friend of mine who had said the port was slightly better than the original (courtesy of controls).

Dead Space, eh? Might as well go for this one.

I've played the original Pikmin. Did not like the 30 day time limit thing...which is why I enjoyed Pikmin 2 a lot more. This Wii port has modified controls and no time limit whatsoever...so it sounds enticing to go through again.

Thanks for the suggestions, people. I was initially thinking to go for Spyborgs and FFIV DS but your comments might change my mind.