Zelda: The Minish Cap

Conan

I've been astounded by the Link's Awakening remixes but also by the fact that nobody has remixed The Minish Cap. There are mp3s to listen to on the official Zelda website (www.zeldauniverse.net) and I must say that game PERFECTED Zelda music not to mention it includes themes from all the previous Zelda's so somebody remix it! I would try myself but it would probably wind up as a sad midi-ish waste of space and I'd probably fail a couple of classes in the process.

Well I might be willing to do something.

Is there any particular theme you would like, if you know the name or the area where the theme appears (overworld theme, etc etc), you can choose more than one theme if you want a medley, as long as you think they might sound good together.

Also, what kind of style are you looking for? Contemporary? Jazz? Classical? Techno/Trance/Rave?

Any particular arrangement requests?

I like the Electronica samples like Wingless and Big Giant Circles use, so I gues techno/trance/rave? By far the two best songs are 'Dark Hyrule Castle' and 'Cloud Tops', but also 'Mt. Crenel' is like a revamping of 'A Link to the Past' Dark world with better samples! Thats why I like this music so much is those samples are like the bass in Snoop's 'Who am I' only even phatter.

Here's the link http://www.zeldauniverse.net/music/zelda-soundtracks/the-minish-cap-ost/ if you haven't heard these songs!

Also a cool medley would be to mix up some of the sadder tunes like "Element Sanctuary,' 'Story,' 'Zelda,' 'Elzo's Past' and 'Rescuing Zelda' into some kind of vampish tearjerker like Wingless's MegaMan mix entitled 'Teardrinker.'

Exactly, a wonderful sampling of that song! It's far from the most powerful song (a little on the lighter side) in that game but it definitely hints at the magic the composer put into the game. Dragonlord's mix is great though, I'm constantly amazed at the sheer quality of the sounds I hear on this website.

Sweet 2 songs later they played it, choir in the background, that nice chromatic line, timely key changes, and Bach Toccatta and Fugue style note repetitions. How cool they would play requests so quickly. Although I don't think they played the whole thing only about 2 minutes.