Any game - Drum and bass

Marcusg

I like to request song that is DnB style(electronic). It could be any game, it could be any game already on this site. The problem is I can not find game with dnb style here. Doesnt matter what game or what style of DnB( tons of sub genres).

I would be nice if we had broad genre category and have artist named their style.

I like to request song that is DnB style(electronic). It could be any game, it could be any game already on this site. The problem is I can not find game with dnb style here. Doesnt matter what game or what style of DnB( tons of sub genres).

I would be nice if we had broad genre category and have artist named their style.

Find Beatdrop.

Prototype Raptor also has a REALLY good one called Dark Matter. I got a real Pendulum vibe off that one (Terminal)

Find Beatdrop.

Prototype Raptor also has a REALLY good one called Dark Matter. I got a real Pendulum vibe off that one (Terminal)

Beatdrop is almost certainly breaks unless there is a massive DnB stash I'm missing.

Anyway, I'm a major junglist and I agree for the most part with the request, but at the ery least there's been a few dnb-style tunes put up already. I did a DnB Remix of Corridors of Time (the "Time Warp Mix"), there's another one that isn't quite purely DnB that gives off a nice chill LTJ Bukem vibe entitled "Electric Clouds". There's also the tefnek remix of the bike chase theme on the FFVII remix album that is remarkably great.

Aside from that I am working on another three DnB remixes (and one dubstep) so keep your eyes peeled at some point for those.

Beatdrop is almost certainly breaks unless there is a massive DnB stash I'm missing.

Anyway, I'm a major junglist and I agree for the most part with the request, but at the ery least there's been a few dnb-style tunes put up already. I did a DnB Remix of Corridors of Time (the "Time Warp Mix"), there's another one that isn't quite purely DnB that gives off a nice chill LTJ Bukem vibe entitled "Electric Clouds". There's also the tefnek remix of the bike chase theme on the FFVII remix album that is remarkably great.

Aside from that I am working on another three DnB remixes (and one dubstep) so keep your eyes peeled at some point for those.

I loved corridor of time.

You're making more? I'll have to make sure I hae room on my mp3 player...