New Super Mario Bros. Wii

BardicKnowledge

There is apparently more than one warp cannon to world 8 for no easily-explorable reason...

I dunno why they even have the warp cannons. It's a neat little throwback, but why would I want to skip ANY level? They've all been awesome so far.

To keep with the trend. Every 2D Mario (except Yoshi's Island) features some way for players to zoom straight to the final world if they want. In SMB, it was 1-1 -> 1-2 -> Warp -> 4-1 -> 4-2 -> Warp -> 8-1 -> 8-2 -> 8-3 -> 8-4. In Mario 3, it was dual-whistles found in World 1 to zoom to World 8. In SMW, it was Star Road, and in NSMBDS there were cannons that could propel you from World 1 to 4 to 8. This is no different.

yoshi's island isn't a mario game

it's a yoshi game

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

Yes, I know that title was simply tacked on to improve sales but it makes it a Mario game. Or rather, a Baby Mario game?

I might be getting New Suppaa Mawio Bwos Weeeeeeeeee this weekend. All I've been hearing are good things so hopefully it meets my expectations.

I've only ever played it at a friends house, I'm currently waiting for my copy in the mail. Though hey you're welcome to tell me all about it. :wink:

I'm just kidding, but yeah, if anybody finds one, let me know. I know there is a secret world, but I doubt there's a minus one. I'm still trying to get all of the coins from world 7 and 8 right now.

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island - It's supposed to be a Mario game, and it really kinda is, but Yoshi does most of the work.

Super Mario Land 3: Similar to Mario Bros. in play, but Wario is the main character, unlike Super Mario Land 2: the six golden coins.

You'll be okay kid. Hang in there. Don't be ashamed, because in a way, it makes you less nerdy that you don't know what's happening.