[Trance DJ Sets] Classic Global-Trance Unmod Sessions

Gollgagh

Hey all,

Several of you are familiar with Global-Trance's recent Public Address DJ sets, but what you may not know is that he's been making sets since the old "Unmod" subforum was a large part of the OCR community; hence the name "Unmod Sessions."

Now not all of you were here to catch these classics when G-T first released them, or maybe you did catch them, but lost them in the ensuing time, so I've taken the liberty of reuploading them to the internet for more people to enjoy or re-enjoy as the case is.

There are sets 14 in all, with #14 being a two part set (olol a set of sets). Each number in the list below links to the download for the corresponding set.

So, without further ado, ladies and gents, I present to you

Global-Trance's Unmod Sessions

(tracklists here)

005 (G-T's 21st Birthday Bash)

007 (Emotional Uprise)

008 (Shifting Gears)

009 (Relay Race)

010 (Summer Summoning)

011 (Summer Progression)

012 (A Summer Drive into the Heart of Autumn)

013 (Destination)

014 (4 AM): part 1 / part 2

• 8 years later...

Holy Shit!
I've been listening to parts 10-12 off and on since 2006 at Least, I used to really enjoy the Unmod forums Forever ago, and the three of these mixes I saved and kept through years and many many moves and changes in computers, hard drives, and life circumstances including being homeless.

I love you for posting this, and this board for not having deleted this in the Many years since I've last looked and failed to find the rest of them. Now I can hear the rest of them, as they are nowhere to be found!

• 2 years later...

I have 1-12 available, here are the first 4 - I should be able to get the rest uploaded a little later today. I believe @prophetik music was also looking for these at one point. If anyone, or @Global-Trance has 13 & 14 available, that would finish off my collection and would be much appreciated!

UnMod Progressive Sessions 001

UnMod Progressive Sessions 002

UnMod Progressive Sessions 003

UnMod Progressive Sessions 004

If for any reason these should be taken down, let me know and I'll remove them - I've uploaded based on the assumption that they were originally posted here and that it's okay to share working links, and can't find any posts about the tracks being removed.

The rest of the tracks:

UnMod Progressive Sessions 005 (G-T 21st Birthday Bash)

UnMod Progressive Sessions 006

UnMod Progressive Sessions 007

UnMod Sessions 008

UnMod Sessions 009

UnMod Sessions 010

UnMod Sessions 011

UnMod Sessions 012

Edited by Cyril
Added remaining tracks

i didn't have these, thanks cyril!

i did get the following from another member of the boards:

• Public Address 1-7 (three one-hour parts each)
  • Hearts on a Shoreline/Thoughts on a Shoreline
  • Spectrum (2008 New Year's Day mix)
  • five assorted tracks (Drifter, Seeker, Traveler, Voyager, and an untitled one)

i'm uploading to gdrive my copies, which are 192kbps CBR. i'll update when that's done.

edit: link

Edited by prophetik music