The OverClocked Plaid Muffins - Kirby Super Star - Ska Buffet - ACCEPTED!

Level 99

• 1 month later...

Bumping cause we've been quite busy behind-the-scenes working on this, as well as other songs. Set a final deadline for the last of the brass parts to be given in on April 15th, so there will be an update here sometime shortly after that, depending on how long it takes to mix in.

Talking specifics, since there will be a censored version, I'd like to know what all those who've requested the censored version would actually like...umm, censored?

LYRICS R TEH SUXXOR

Y CANT U GIVE US DA INSTURMENTAL VURSHUN

SHUN THE NONBELIEVER! SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNN!

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that the Plaid Muffins hadn't completely faded out of existence.

I'd like to know what all those who've requested the censored version would actually like...umm, censored?

B***h and F**k. Looking over the lyrics, those are really only words that need censored out. :-)

I also think that sh*t might have been used in one of the wips, which might need to be censored out if its used, but other than that...

• 3 weeks later...

All I can say is: About Dang Time.

This makes me very happy. On the inside. And on the outside. :-)

Also, I'm really ecstatic to see the Muffins on Maverick Rising. Life just keeps getting better and better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
hey was there ever a link posted to the final version of this? I searched through the forum and couldn't fine anything... are we just going to have to wait to hear this awesomeness when it gets posted on OCR?

Yeah, I think that's the plan. The song was submitted in late June so we have a while to wait for it to go through the queue, however since the song is also on Milkyway Wishes, it will be on there whenever it comes out. I'd post a link to the final if I didn't feel like it would spoil the mix whenever it gets released or if it gets posted on the site. I'm sure you can survive the wait, you've waited this long already. :)!!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...