Redemption - Song of Healing Remix

DesertDweller

Hey guys. I recently made a remix of the Song of Healing from Majora's Mask. I'm still new to remixing music and this is my first post here; but of course constructive criticism is always welcome. :)

Redemption

General Info

Appr. Size: 5.4 MB

Length: 4:32

Brief Description: The Song of Healing is probably my favorite song from Majora's Mask, so I decided to remix the theme and make it a little more upbeat. It basically follows: one run-through of piano, upbeat verse, little spin, chorus (slowed down a tad), then piano ending.

Integrating original compositions with rearranged tunes to create some nice remixing from the source is hard work, yet you've managed something quite interesting here.

Even though it took 2 min into the song to notice, it was great to hear substantial variation in the first revision (first version posted on here at least) and I have to say that you've done a brilliant job!

Playing back the original source in the first minute may not fly with the judges - as long as the piece establishes itself as a remix and not a re-arrangement, it stands a good chance of getting through.