OCR Secret Santa - And...Action!

Bahamut

So amusingly, I got a card from Jade & Jordan a day before a package came in. Thanks for the peppermint pig! It looks tempting to eat, although I will probably wait until the end of the year so I don't eat it all myself. I found it interesting that they are only made in Saratoga Springs - just another taste of NY that I was completely unaware of.

Now I think about it, the peppermint pig must be from my other secret santa heh.

But I did get the card!

I just checked the package tracking number I received when I shipped my secret Santa gift. According to the Canada Post website, the most recent status is "Item accepted at the Post Office". Which means it hasn't been scanned since it left the post office... or that it hasn't left the damn post office at all. :-x

I'm realllllly sorry if the gift doesn't arrive before Christmas. I was told that it would take a two weeks at the latest to get there, but now I'm not so sure if it'll arrive on time.