OCR Secret Santa - And...Action!

Bahamut

YAY! Guess what was waiting for me when I returned home from work today. Teeheee. All wrapped up and everything.

Awesome awesome awesome!! A cute stufffed lion to add to my ever expanding collection. So soft and snugly. Also a Zelda Ocarina flute, I stated blowing into it and giggling like a schoolchild.

Thanks a ton I love them. Though, I could not for the life of me figure out who it was from until I came in here to reply and scrolled down and happened to see a familiar name. Thankies Oinkness <3 .

I did enjoy everything very much, thanks a ton! Finally got in today, after the big drive back from St. Louis.
Awesome, glad to know you liked it!

Also, Brushfire is awesome. The gift arrived at My parents' place today; they're going to ship it to my new address sometime this week. I still don't know EXACTLY what I've been given. I'm told it's some quantity of bluray movies... :D

(By the way, I wrote this post with my phone's 1-inch keyboard, so excuse any typos that might have snuck in. I'm laptop-less for the next 4 weeks or so, so I probably won't be around all that much for the next little while.)