Paladin's Quest [SNES]

johnny_chronic

There were a lot of good songs on this... and great and involving gameplay... too bad it's still one of the most unrecognized RPGs ever. I remember renting it from Wegman's and buying it a few months later when I was a kid. It was a great addition to my collection... not to mention a rare one, kind of like the remixes I am trying to find 8-O

• 7 months later...

Yes. Someone remixed it, it was judged, accepted, then vetoed because of some of the samples were from an old TV show, removed, then brought back again due to changes in the submissions and acceptance rules, then vetoed again because of concerns about plagiarism, the member was asked to provide his WIPs, he couldn't, the remix was removed permanently, and the remixer was banned for life.

So, yeah, lots of new stuff. You just missed all of it.

Yes. Someone remixed it, it was judged, accepted, then vetoed because of some of the samples were from an old TV show, removed, then brought back again due to changes in the submissions and acceptance rules, then vetoed again because of concerns about plagiarism, the member was asked to provide his WIPs, he couldn't, the remix was removed permanently, and the remixer was banned for life.

So, yeah, lots of new stuff. You just missed all of it.

wow man, wayyyy too strict... a remix is a remix. they are getting way too technical. someones work went into that.... did you manage to download it? :}

So plagiarism is OK, even against the owner's wishes, as long as you name them? :|

look, all i am saying is that it's a remix. we're already ripping the song off in the first place. if it was not a really creative remix then it shouldn't be accepted. however, samples from the original should be allowed to be remixed up.

when a song from a famous rock/rap/metal artist is remixed, it normally contains original elements. if the song is entirely rewritten, it's still good, however, i believe something important is lost. :banghead:

I'm not having a go about sampling, I'm having a go about submitting someone else's whole ReMix as one's own.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...