OCR Turns Ten Today! Celebrations?

Abadoss

Going by the day, not the time of day, that ocr was created, more than half of the world has ushered in ocr's tenth birthday. So the celebration is well underway! But for those last minute gift-purchasers who are still unsure what to give, this may help.

OCR is ten years old. The average lifespan for webpages is estimated at 44-75 days. The average age of a human is 66.5 years. Being conservative, this gives OCR a human-equivalent age of 3238.5.

I suggest formaldehyde.

Going by the day, not the time of day, that ocr was created, more than half of the world has ushered in ocr's tenth birthday. So the celebration is well underway! But for those last minute gift-purchasers who are still unsure what to give, this may help.

OCR is ten years old. The average lifespan for webpages is estimated at 44-75 days. The average age of a human is 66.5 years. Being conservative, this gives OCR a human-equivalent age of 3238.5.

I suggest formaldehyde.

It's all fossils by that point...

I've been celebrating for a couple of days by listening to ocr2003 (pre-1000), today i'll start going through 2002. that's gonna take some time. (OMG! OVER 300 TRACKS)

probably a couple of days too. but when i've done 2001 i've heard every remix on the site (i already did 2000 and 1999 and 1001-Present has been in my playlists since 2006.)

Happy Birthday OCR! Love the site, the community, the people.

Congratulations goes to djp for running it (AND US!!11!) for so long. :nicework: