OCR Turns Ten Today! Celebrations?

Abadoss

I still wish that the mixes were tagged with their OCR#

it would make keeping track of where I am a lot easier :\

Not today, not tomorrow. But I have every OC ReMix retagged with everything. I'mma keep pushing to replace the individual mixes with my stuff, bet.

Interview Liontamer. He's listened to every mix on the site, judged a multitude of submissions, and is a major force behind OCR's progress.

On a personal note, I'll be celebrating MY birthday that day. :-P

Happy birthday! Side note: I've been so busy with moving and work, that I basically voted on nothing on the panel for 3+ months. First time ever in 5 years. NEVER AGAIN!

I'd do an interview, but I'm not famous for e-muzak. I'm just an enabler for the community. :lol:

Also, do like Pizza says and shut down the site.

Wow, I can remember when I first read about this site in a magazine a few years ago, and then visiting it frequently in computer class my senior year in high school, I can't believe it's been this long!

Congratulations OCR, I'm sure Dj Pretzel never thought it would have taken off as big as it has, for as long as it has, and will continue to.

Keep up all the hard work remixers, you've caught so much attention from all of the gaming world.

(Did that come off cheesy? :oops:)

Feels like just yesterday Darkesword and GrayLightning were just appointed as mods and judges. Happy birthday, OCR, and thanks for everything you've done Dave!

I miss GrayLightning. :-(

Also, I'll actually be able to be here for the OCADeys. My manager decided to send me home from work due to the store being over hours. I know you're all relieved.

Happy freakin' anniversary! This site will always have a place in my heart (and a secure spot in my favorites bar.)

--and 10 new remixes??? Shit yeah! I would have a nostalgicasm if bLiNd had one of em, as DreamofZeal was the first ReMix that ever graced my ears.

Happy B-day OCR! Way to go DJP! Let's all do the Happy Dance!

Swing it to the left! Now swing it to the right! Back to the left! Then back to the right! You put your left foot in, you put your left foot out! You put your right foot in and you shake it all about! Erm, wait a minute--I think that's the Hokey Pokey, but you get the idea...

Here's to another great 10 years and beyond! :)