OCR01939 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III "BTMNTBAMLOL"

djpretzel

About FREAKIN' time this has been posted on OCR. This is one of my favorite DoD tunes ever. I don't even need to praise the quality of production and excellent guitar playing all around...but I will. A very nice homage to such an awesome game soundtrack. I especially like the "hey, hey" vocal screams that tip off the digitized counterparts from the soundtrack itself.

Keep on rocking, dudes. I'd like to see Danimal's awesome Galaxy Man track posted in OCR as a follow-up. Also, one teaser from Varia Suite for OCR, please. I recently ordered the CD with a T-shirt and it should be on its way soon.

HOLYSHIT

THEY ACTUALLY SUBMITTED THIS ONE. HOLY FUCK.

This is, without a doubt, one of the greatest remixes I've ever heard. Ever. I originally heard this on Dwelling of Duels, which is why I'm ABSOLUTELY ECSTATIC TO SEE IT HERE ON OCR. Seriously, this is one of the all time best. Everything about it is amazing. The production is flawless, the shredding is amazing, and everything about it kicks ASS.

Kudos, gentleman, kudos.

Great variety and playing, with pretty unmistakable Danimal guitar sound. It's like the best parts of Meshuggah's tone with a little more sustain; I love it. Super rocking collab here, with very personalized drums, and a great solo. It's been an amazing year so far for OCR, and stellar mixes like this are a huge part of it.

Absolutely killer work guys, Inspiring stuff to say the least.

• 2 weeks later...

Drumwork & shredding are awesome, and I love the "hey"-shouts later on in the song.

I do have one gripe with it, though: it's nice to hear what is most likely the most recognizable Turtles-tune in the very beginning, but I don't like the transition from it to the "main" remix, simply because there is none. The music just stops and then starts again, which makes it seem tacked on.

Hands down. I love how the intro is familiar and the after a moment or so there is a familiarity to the animation of TMN come into play somewhere, whic was a little humorous. I love it because it has a concert atmosphere to it. I'm not that big into rock but this was really listenabla all the way to the end.

A+ must listen.

This is rock. This feels very proggy.Technique-wise, this is all around great, but the thing that makes it so great is just hope much fun it is. It's loud and heavy, but it isn't angry at all. The "hey hey" parts came out of left field, but they added a lot of fun to the whole thing.

• 2 years later...

So good to hear the half-shell opening this ReMix up for the intro, then kick in with some mean-ass guitar. Seriously, that guitar is a bully, that's how mean it is. Damn good work in the drumming sections as well. This is pure rock and I can dig every part of it, especially the "hey, hey!" parts with the Technodrome spiced with some half-shell.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01939 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III "BTMNTBAMLOL"