Anyone here familiar with trance music?

sefirosu

I'm looking to find some songs (ReMixes, Remixes, originals, doesn't matter) similar to Filo and Peri's "Ashley (First State Remix)"

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQUDCpCpYgM

What I'm looking for is some good, clean, trance/club music with some good strings and/or piano in there, vocals (or lack thereof) are not an issue.

Thanks in advance.

Freakin internet issues! ACK!

Since this is my 3rd attempt you get the short version.

Zircon's "Breathing You In" is worth checking out. I really dig it.

IF you like trance, you know Andre Tanneberger; ATB. If you don't know him, then look him up as some of his stuff should be right up your alley judging by that video. Which I liked. Good track.

Thanks for the suggestions, you two.

I've got one of the internet radio channels going ("The Trance Channel"... go figure).

I'm writing down artist names mostly, I'll look to buy some of their tracks if I can find them.

Again, thanks!

Edit:

@Baha: bLiNd's remix (I believe he collab-ed with leifo) "Fading Entity" was put in my trance playlist first.

(Shoot me a PM or (preferably) IM if you want to get some info on good titles that were actually made in the past five years. There is too many to list and hardly anyone here knows about the scene.)

I think Global-Trance should share his knowledge on this thread. I don't know much about the scene and would love to hear about great Trance music. Even if it is just a brief list.

I second this. I listen to this song about 2-3 times a week when I'm driving in my car.

Obstuse, This is true for me too! I think if I crash my car listening to music, it will probably be this song.

Or one of bLiNd's. Why I forgot to mention him is unbelievable considering how much I appreciate his music too... Jordan get in here! I also want to know what your trance suggestions are man.