Metroid Prime

Kaos51

As my first FPS game ever, played on the first console I purchased with my own money, Metroid Prime holds special value to me. And the soundtrack is one of my favorites...yet I see only one remix from said game on here. It's a wonderful remix of one of my favorite tunes from the game but I feel the game deserves more love.

If anyone could mix tunes such as the Space Pirate Battle theme, the Main Title theme, Chozo Ruins, Tallon IV Overworld, or even the downed frigate Orpheon I'd truly appreciate it. Of course I also adore the Meta Ridley Battle theme as well as the Magmoor Caverns theme, however they line up with Ridley Battle and Lower Norfair respectively so I do believe we have remixes of those (though I don't remember for sure)

Thank you in advance to any of you wonderful ReMixers for mixing any of these tunes.

I picked MP1 up at gamestop a few weeks ago for $4. I was just like "thats a steal" and got it. I'm currently struggling through the phazon mines. I got to level 2 and died.:sad::banghead: I felt like someone threw a pie... wait, a tomato? at me

:tomatoface:

Is there the theme of the chozo ghost battle? Cause if there isn't that would be cool if someone added one.

@ Emunator, I was about to post metroid metal, you beat me to it...

Just saying, it's technically not an FPS (it's an FPA = First Person Adventure) :tomatoface::tomatoface:

Anyways, I was doing a prime remix but sadly it's a lost cause and it wasn't of any of the tracks you wanted.

Sorry, maybe in the future I'll do something about the lack of the remixes here. :)

Technically it's an FPS. You're in first person and you're shooting. It's just more of an adventure than most shooter games.

And thanks, I would appreciate it =] (also, those songs were examples, I'd be down with anything from this game)

As for everyone else who responded, I know all about Stemage's cover of Metroid music, and I actually bought the CD Varia Suite (and am even wearing the shirt that came with the preorder right now) however I'd like to see some stuff on here, especially since the ReMixers all have different styles.