Black Friday

linkspast

I don't care if they're utter crap, I got five free things from Cakewalk.com for being a registered Sonar customer, plus they have a discount on the Rapture upgrade so it's only $49.99. Monday looks to bring some awesome deals from audioMIDI.com as well. Gonna check out guitar center at some point to see what they still have available. I feel like a consumer whore!

BF may be over, but sales are still going. For example, Dragon Age: Origins for the PC is going for the same price on Amazon as from the Steam one-day sale ($37.95). Okami for the Wii is on Amazon for $13.95, Tales of Vesperia for $14.98, Tekken 6 for PS3 & 360 for $32.98, Dragon Age: Origins for $39.99 for 360 & PS3, Soul Calibur IV for $21.96, SFIV fightstick for $49.99, and Blue Dragon Plus for $19.99 (check out the Product Features for this game for a chuckle) currently.

BF may be over, but sales are still going. For example, Dragon Age: Origins for the PC is going for the same price on Amazon as from the Steam one-day sale ($37.95). Okami for the Wii is on Amazon for $13.95, Tales of Vesperia for $14.98, Tekken 6 for PS3 & 360 for $32.98, Dragon Age: Origins for $39.99 for 360 & PS3, Soul Calibur IV for $21.96, SFIV fightstick for $49.99, and Blue Dragon Plus for $19.99 (check out the Product Features for this game for a chuckle) currently.

LOL

Anyway, picked up Okami. Thanks for the heads-up, Bahamut!

Also got Trine for $10 on today's Steam sale. Hope it's worth it.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MDR7506?utm_source=pricegrabber&utm_medium=comparisonshopping

Looks like I'll be getting those headphones for an extra 10% off, free shipping, no tax, and getting the free copy of Acid Music Studio 7. Not a bad deal imo.

Aren't those headphones the same as the MDR-V6? Just not labeled professional or whatever?