"Red Feathered Drag Queen" - an arrangement of "Dark Messenger" from Final Fantasy IX

OtaConnor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

what are the voice samples from, used :45-1:12ish?

I liked the intro, but I thought the drums could be a bit more emphasised. I don't know, I guess I liked the Queenishness of the orignal. :oops:

I really like your remix. I'll definitely listen once it's finished. Sorry I can't give more constructive crit than that, lol.

This has got some real potential, the intro especially. The only thing I was able to pick up that was wrong with this was some of the guitar work. Some of it in the middle (2:48 to about 2:55) shifts slightly forward of the tempo and shifts behind it slightly, but I'm sure you already picked this up already anyway. Other than that, I can't find a fault in this.

PS:I listened to other stuff on youtube as well. Your 'Clash on the Big Bridge' mix is quite epic indeed, sir. :-D

Thanks guys!

@Irish- the voice samples are actually me haha. Used a filter :)

@Sir_Downunder- I definitely know what guitar you're talking about. I'm hoping to get guitar recorded for the sequenced guitar parts (such as that one) at some point.

Also thank you! I'm really proud the Clash on the Big Bridge mix.

I'm currently working on a Crazy Motorcycle. Right now it's more or less a cover, but I've got a lot of live guitar recorded for it. I plan to arrange it more once the "cover" is done and try and get a solo or 2 in there. I'll be throwing it up in the WIP forums here in due time :)

I'm very new at this, and have been teaching myself music by working on this song. I recognize its flaws and strong points, but I figured I put up a WIP of it so far, as I'm still proud of it. Enjoy :)

You. Are. New. To. This??

Looks like you're born for this stuff, good first work here :D

Heh come to think of it, some of the elements in this track remind me of Protricity.

• 2 weeks later...